Chorizo Soup Experiment
3 chorizo sausage
half of a large white onion
2 small red peppers
1 bay leave
8 ounces of spaghetti sauce
2 small potatoes
- Place the sausages in a deep cooking pan. Add a cup of water and cover over medium heat.
- While sausages are steaming, peel the potatoes, cover with a wet paper towel and microwave for 4 minutes.
- Dice the onion, and add to the sausage pan.
- Remove the sausages, and slice into bite sized pieces. Return slices to pan.
- Add spaghetti sauce and bay leaf.
- Dice cooked potatoes and add to pan.
- Add water to cover everything.
- Stir until bubbling, then cover and simmer for 20 minutes.